Jordan Plotnek received the Bachelor of Engineering degree with first class honours in telecommunication and network engineering from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia in 2013. He is currently a Ph.D. Candidate under Professor Jill Slay at the University of South Australia. His research interests are centred around cyber-physical conflict, critical infrastructure, and resilience.
- Cyber-physical conflict
- Security resilience
- Cyber Risk
- Threat intelligence
- Space systems
- Cyber-physical systems & IoT
- Critical infrastructure & smart cities
- Cyber terrorism & warfare
- Plotnek J, Slay J. A New Dawn for Space Security, 17th International Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security. 2022.
- Plotnek J, Slay J. Cyber Terrorism: A Homogenised Taxonomy and Definition, Computers and Security. 2021.
- Plotnek J, Slay J. Power Systems Resilience: Definition and Taxonomy with a View Towards Metrics. International Journal of Critical Infrastructure Protection. 2021.
- Plotnek J, Slay J. What is Cyber Terrorism: Discussion of Definition and Taxonomy. Conference Proceedings of 18th Australian Cyber Warfare Conference 2019 (CWAR 2019). 1-4. 2020.
- Plotnek J, Tutek M, Andrew L. Real-Time Analogue Electricity Meter Monitor Feasibility Study Swinburne University of Technology. 2013.