Jordan Plotnek received the Bachelor of Engineering degree with first class honours in telecommunication and network engineering from Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne, Australia in 2013. He is currently a Ph.D. Candidate under Professor Jill Slay at the School of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences of La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia. His research interests are centred around cyber-physical conflict, emerging threats, and resilience.
- Cyber-physical conflict
- Security resilience
- Cyber Risk
- Threat intelligence
- Cyber-physical systems & IoT
- Critical infrastructure & smart cities
- National & international security
- Cyber terrorism & warfare
- Plotnek J, Slay J. Cyber Terrorism: A Homogenised Taxonomy and Definition. TBA.
- Plotnek J, Slay J. Power Systems Resilience: Definition and Taxonomy with a View Towards Metrics. TBA.
- Plotnek J, Slay J. What is Cyber Terrorism: Discussion of Definition and Taxonomy. Conference Proceedings of 18th Australian Cyber Warfare Conference 2019 (CWAR 2019). 1-4. 2020.
- Plotnek J, Tutek M, Andrew L. Real-Time Analogue Electricity Meter Monitor Feasibility Study Swinburne University of Technology. 2013.